P1 Racing presents Jennifer Mullan's SaySo.ie & MobileReady.ie Formula Sheane For Sale.
Raced in the Irish Formula Sheane Championship in 2012 with Sheane Cars and 2013 with Leinster Trophy winners FCR Media Racing, this car has been maintained regardless of cost during its time with Jennifer finishing 2nd in the Formula Sheane Fun Cup.
Fully rebuilt during the winter of 2012 / 2013 which included:
- Chassis checked for weaknesses and repaired
- Sand blasted and powder coated in black
- Brand new metal sides finished in black on both sides
- Brand new radiators
- Brand new side pod floors
- Brand new clutch
- All rose joints checked and replaced where necessary
- Complete new set of bodywork
During the season the car was checked over after each event. CV Joints greased regularly. All oils and fluids regularly topped up. During 2013 the gearbox cluster was checked over by Sheane Cars. A fresh engine was fitted to the car (supplied by Sheane Cars) just before the Leinster Trophy.
This car has never been heavily crashed during our ownership and had a 100% finishing rate in 2013.
The car comes with:
- 8 freshly powder coated wheels (January 2013)
- A selection of used tyres.
- Setup information
Trade in's considered so please feel free to call to discuss.
This is one of the best Formula Sheanes on the market and an ideal opportunity for someone to purchase a car ready to hit the track for testing early in February 2014.
In the event of this car being sold to a newcomer, we will happily assist them on their first event as part of the sale of the car.
Price: €8500 ono